Doris Chiang received the Doctoral of Musical Arts in University of Southern California, with high academic honors.
She had also participated in masterclasses by Eduardo Delgado, Artur Pizarro, and Daniel Pollack.
As an active soloist and chamber pianist, she frequently presents programs at Richard Nixon Library and MTAC branch events.
She was the pianist for Bachiana Piano Ensemble who performs regularly in the southern California.
- Winners of Bach Festival, both branch and regional
- Winner of MTAC Branch Scholarship Award
- Outstanding Recognition in Certificate of Merit
- Prize winners of Southwestern Youth Music Festival
- Honor Recital performers nominated from Certificate of Merit Program
- Selection for master class participation
- Participants of Panel audition in CM program
- School and Church performances
- Member of Music Teachers’ Association of California
- MTAC Orange County President 2010-2012
- MTAC Orange County Certificate of Merit Chair 2012-present
- Private teaching since 1992
- Participated master classes by Daniel Pollack, Artur Pizarro and Eduardo Delgato
- Second Place Winner, Music Associate Award at California State University, Fullerton – 1994
- Guest Artist Recital Series for California State University, Fullerton – 1995 & 2001
- Performance Appearance in MTAC Branch Meeting program – 1995
- State Evaluator of Certificate of Merit
- Adjudicator for Southwestern Youth Music Festival
- Master Class Teacher and Judge for Sonata Festival, Tennessee 2010-2011
About The Studio
The Doris Chiang Piano Studio offers piano lessons in the Orange County Area.
The studio provides instruction in a fun and creative environment allowing students to develop into musicians.
Private Lessons are available for all ages. Lessons emphasize musical appreciation, technique, theory, and memorization. Performance and competition opportunities are available to students throughout the year and students are encouraged to share their music with the community.